Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More photos by Gretta






Here are some pictures Gretta took after the "Music Man". My favorite picture actually got taken with Linda's camera, so I will have to add it later. It is a picture of Gretta taking the pictures. She sticks her bottom out, and backs up until she is right where she wants to be. It is pretty funny to watch. I think I need to buy her a camera that is a little more kid friendly. My camera is very small and it is hard for her to handle. She has a really had time not putting her finger over the lens.

1 comments:

Linda Fors said...

What do you know? I am finally finding out how to go to a blog! I couldn't get directly to your blog- I put in the address I thought was right-ericandgretchen.blogspot.com and it took took me to aaron and meg's, and then I clicked on yours. This opens my eyes to an entire new way of communicating!