Thursday, July 24, 2008

Gretta's 1st trip to the Movie Theater


Eliza's first movie theater experience was when she went to "Iron Man" with Eric and I when she was 6 weeks old. She slept through the whole thing and did great! Gretta, however, still had never been to see a movie in the theater. She loves to watch TV, and has just recently started watching some full length animated Disney films. However, she has never watched one from start to finish or without running around the house a little bit.
Eric and I debated taking her to Wall*E last week when my cousin was in town, but I didn't want to pay for a movie she didn't sit through. Out local movie theater offers free kids movies on Wednesdays in the summer. So I thought that would be a good place to see how she would do. Gretta loved it, and Eliza didn't make a sound! We were a little late and had to sit in the front row, but it still worked out well. Gretta especially liked the kids popcorn and soda I bought her. She loves popcorn and the movie theater kind is SO good.
It was such a success that I think we might have to try it again.

0 comments: