Saturday, January 18, 2014

Gretta's Baptismal Dress Pictures

Gretta turned 8 on December 15th and has decided to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She didn't want to get baptized here in Brazil, so we are waiting until we go home and she will get baptized on February 15th. I wanted to make some invitations to give our family and friends about her baptism. The picture I originally wasn't going to use wasn't high enough resolution for the invitations. I was sad I left her baptismal dress at home in Michigan. Teresa once again saved the day. While Eric and I went to the Temple on Saturday she came over to watch the girls and brought Alanna's baptismal dress and did Gretta's hair and went downstairs and took pictures of her in Alanna's dress. They turned out super cute and I was able to use one of them in the invitation. 
Teresa really has been such a blessing to us. Alanna is getting baptized the Saturday.




































0 comments: