Thursday, September 25, 2008

FIrst Solo Disneyland trip post Eliza

We skipped our PCC Parent Ed class today and headed for Disneyland. My cousin Amanda's husband, Jeff, was going to be at Disneyland, so it was also a good excuse to try Disneyland by myself with both girls. Our first solo trip turned out to be a big success. My only goal of the day was to going on the Finding Nemo ride. Gretta still remembers that I told her we could go next time we went to Disneyland, so I figured if all we got to do was going on Nemo we could come home and call it a sucess.
Luckily the wait was only 30 minutes today, so we got a few more rides in in the 2 hours we spent at the park. We made it on Nemo, Buzz Light year, and the Rockets. The funniest thing was that they made me take Eliza out of my sling to ride in the Rocket. She had to have her bottom on the seat too. I wish I could have taken a picture of the three of us on the Rocket. I am sure it looked cute to see a 5 month old sitting up in the ride.
We meet Jeff for a quick lunch. Good to see you Jeff. We wish the girls could have come with you too.
It was a fun trip. I am really to do it again sometime soon.


We look pretty serious.
Inside the sub!

Worth the wait! What a great ride! Gretta loved it. I am sure it has something to do with the fact that is loves to watch,"Finding Nemo". Disney is sure good at marketing to kids:)

1 comments:

mistyp said...

Fun! We're coming in two weeks. :)