Saturday, September 6, 2008

Primary



Gretta with this weeks craft!
Gretta loves Primary!!! She can't wait to go to Church on Sunday so she can go to Nursery. We are so lucky she likes it so much. Plus Gretta also has some great nursery teachers which makes it even better. Bess makes the cutest crafts and handout for the children. She is also very sweet with the children.



Gretta helped me send Bess a thank you note and this is the cute note I got in return.
Thanks so much Bess for making my day!

Hi Gretchen,

Thank you for the kind words. I'm always looking forward that Gretta is present every Sunday. She is our assistant in calling all the kids whenever the parents come to pick them. She seems like a mother hen, gathering all her chicks. She would tell them to hurry as well. She is so cute. And she is the only kid who so serious to finish her craft. Last Sunday she patiently wait for me to give her the sticky foam square to glue the last two item. The other kids were in la la land with their unfinished crafts. When I get all the crafts she would gently remind me to give it back to her. She listens attentively on what to do with the crafts. She's so special. I love her. I will surely miss her when she graduates in nursery.

I told her to help you then she can eat one goody from her craft. I won't be around this Sunday. Laurie will be my sub. I have the crafts ready, it's a necklace that says I can be a friend. Laurie is a great teacher.

See you !

Love,
Bess

0 comments: