Saturday, September 6, 2008

Private Blog

I love blogging and reading my friends blogs. When I open my google reader and see new iteams I kind of feel like I am getting a Christmas card in the mail. It is so much fun to see what our friends and family are up to in their daily lives.

So I am sorry to make my blog private. I know it makes checking it a little harder, but when my mother in law told me that she met someone who read my blog who I didn't know it was it was kind of creepy. I want to keep my family save, so I decided to make it private.

I actually have been thinking about doing it for a while because my blog has kind of turned into our family journal. I found a great web site that turns your blog into a book (www.blurb.com), and it would be nice to have some more detail in the entries. I am just warning you ahead of time my blog might even get more boring too. My sister found my journal in High School, and after reading a few entries told me that it was really boring.

Thanks for keeping in touch!
Love,
Gretchen

0 comments: