Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sister's

I try to be a good mom and read to Gretta on a daily basis, However, I will admit that I don't spend as much time reading to her as I would like. Gretta loves to watch TV, and it is so easy for me to let her watch to much TV. I know it is bad when she says, "I NEED to watch TV mom!".
So I am trying to spend more time reading to her, and thus decrease the time in front of the TV. We participated in the library's summer reading program and had a great time. Now that school has started her preschool has a reading program too. This helps both of us get excited.
Friday morning I was so happy to find Gretta reading of her picture books to Eliza. She is such a good big sister! Love it! Guess reading more is paying off is lots of ways.



Here is Eliza trying to read to herself.
"Lets see what it tastes like?"

Isn't she cute

3 comments:

ada said...

Eliza didn't have hair.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Uh OH! So you're telling me that the only way that Sam will stop watching the Wiggles or Sesame Street in the morning and go back to reading books with Papa everyday is if I get him an adorable little sister to read to. Looks like I'm doomed.

mistyp said...

Cute kid! Cute shoes, too! :)