Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sleeping arrangments at our house

I have been saving these pictures to post after I successfully moved Eliza to the crib in Gretta's room, but since I don't think that is going to be for a very long time. I am going to post the pictures. Eliza is still sleeping in the pack'n play in our room. There is such a nice crib in Gretta's room that sits empty every night. I really wish that I could figure out how to get her to sleep in it. Here are the reasons why I can't...

1. Gretta has been waking up randomly in the night a few times a week. She always needs something like her blankie (which is usually right by her), wants some water, needs a story, or something. If Eliza was in the crib I am sure she would climb right in and start to play with her, hurt her, or at least wake her up.

2. Eliza still wakes up crying sometimes for someone to put her binkie back in her mouth. I just have to roll over and put the binkie back in her mouth, but the one night I had her sleep in Gretta's room. I got up 3 times to put it in. I would rather roll over than walk all the way to Gretta's room.

3. I am not quite sure how to guarantee Eliza's safety once Gretta wakes up in the morning.

I really wish we had a three bed room apartment. I have thought about putting Eliza's crib in the living room, or in our room. I am still thinking about that. Enjoy the pictures...



Now she has out grown laying width wise in the pack'n play.
Pretty soon she is going to out grow the bassinet feature too.


I think she out grew the moses basket. What do you think?
Gretta always wants to be by Eliza if she is in the crib.
This is after I put Gretta to bed in her own "big kid" bed.

0 comments: