Saturday, November 1, 2008

Butter and Cheese Anyone???

Halloween afternoon while we were waiting for Eric to come to start the evening Halloween festivities I was in the bedroom trying to get Eliza to sleep.
I heard Gretta open the fridge once, and went out to see what she needed. When I got out there she had the whole stick of butter in her hands and was taking it to her play kitchen to "make" something. What she was going to make I don't know,but I am just glad I caught her before the butter ended up everywhere.

Once Eric got home we were trying to get ready. This time he heard the fridge open, and went out to see what she was doing. She had taken the parmesan cheese and dumped a whole bunch in her mouth.

Don't worry I do feed the child, so I am not quite sure why she thought parmesan cheese would taste so good.

Enjoy the cheese mouth pictures

Out of all of that food why she picked the cheese is anyone's guess.
Cheese anyone??? This is the most darling chesse face you are ever going to see.

0 comments: