Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight

The whole gang + Dori's husband just before the movie started.

Elizabeth, me, Debbie, Carrie and Desi all waiting in line to get good seats.


Last night a group of my girl friends and I went to see Twilight. I admit I too got sucked into the books. I started Twilight over 4th of July weekend and finished the first three just in time to read the 4th book, Breaking Dawn, right after it was released. I think I neglected my mom one weekend when she came to visit because I was so obsessed with reading Eclipse. I am sure I neglected Eric and the kids too. It had just been so long since I had read something I couldn't put down.

About 20 girls from church went last night. We weren't the oldest ones in the theatre, but I have never been in a movie where teenage girls screamed so loud. It was quite the experience.

It was pretty good. Some of the things weren't quite as I had imagined them in my mind, but it was still good.

If you haven't read it yet I would recommend Twilight for a good, easy, and entertain read. Plus some nice Mormon girl who is just 4 years old than I am wrote it. It is so nice to see someone who graduated from BYU be so successful. I wish her all the best.

2 comments:

mistyp said...

I know a lot of people who are into this, too. I didn't do Harry Potter or this one. Guess I'm missing out???

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

I am still debating on wether to see the movie or not. I think I have in my head what is should be and don't want to be disappointed. Glad you had a fun time. Happy Thanksgiving.