Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I can dress myself!!!

Monday she got ready all by herself. She even put on her backpack. She is getting to be such a big girl!

Gretta has really been into picking out her own cloths and dressing herself lately. I just realized that in the last few post she has the same out fit on. She really likes her leopard print outfit because it is soft and cozy. I promise I wash it frequently, and I also don't make her wear it even if I really love leopard print too. Gretta really likes soft cloths. I took her shopping last Friday to buy a new dress, and she wanted to feel all of the dresses before she would even approve trying it on. Comfort is everything at 2.

2 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Oh man that little leopard outfit is so cute.

Ie Li said...

That is so cute! I love that leopard outfit.