Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sleeping at our house

We have had some sleeping problems at our house lately. Gretta use to be such a good sleeper, and would go to bed so easy. Well all of that has changed lately. It seems that getting Gretta to sleep at night has been a three ring cirrus for a while. I actually have better luck getting her to take a nap than going to bed at night. The problem has been if she takes a nap she really won't go to bed at night, so I am thinking she doesn't really need a nap. However if she doesn't take a nap she is so cranky all afternoon. So for my sanity if she will take one I still let her. On Monday she didn't want to have anything to do with a nap. Oh well. It just meant I would be able to get her to sleep easier on Monday night. I let her watch some cartoons while I needed to get a few things down around the house. When I came to check on her this is what I found...


One tired girl!!!

As for Eliza...
We tried to move her crib to the living room, but it was going to be a big production to take it down to move it, so we just put the pack'n play in the family room. The first night I only had to get up once to put her pinkie in her mouth. The second night she made it the whole night without waking up, and last night it was only once too. She seems to be sleeping better too.
Now I just wish I could put her in Gretta's room. I guess one step at a time.

Sleeping Beauty

1 comments:

Ie Li said...

Sleeping at our house is always a battle. The two bedroom home with two small kids is really hard at first.