Thursday, December 19, 2013

Eric's Work Christmas Party

I bet you never had a year end work Christmas party like this!!

I had heard of Whirlpool Latin America's legendary end of year party. And it certainly delivered. 

Everyone in the whole company goes to the party. And I mean everyone! From the top of the organization down to the newest hire. The party was on the Thursday before everyone left for the holiday break - a glorious 2 week break. 

We arrived to one of these party halls and there was a red carpet rolled out and photographers as you walked in. Then there was all kinds of food and drink to indulge in once we got there. 

There was also all kinds of dancing going on and games to enjoy (air hockey, pool, pinball). And the open bar was going through drinks like there was no tomorrow. 

I left at about 10pm and the party was still going strong!

I think we need to bring this kind of a party to the USA!











0 comments: