Thursday, December 5, 2013

Traffic and Weather

After being here for 2 months this place is starting to feel more like home. I also have become more confidant in my ability to drive around and have decided even thought Brazilian drivers are a little crazy at least they are nice. They may still do thinks I find interesting and some traffic signs are considered "optional" but at least they are nice and will let people in. Traffic is just crazy here!

Also the weather is crazy. This week yesterday was 90 and almost 90% humidity, and then today it was 88 and also very humid and then it rained and went down to 72 degrees. It seems if the sun is out then it's hot and humid and if it's cloudy the temperature is much more mild, but the sky is grey and gloomy. Also there are big swings in temperature daily. I am also really missing A/C. Last night it cooled off to 72 degrees but was super humid so I had a hard time sleeping.



0 comments: