Friday, December 6, 2013

Gretta's Last Day of School in Sao Paulo

Today was Gretta's last day of school in Sao Paulo at Green Book. The kids here in Brazil are done for the year and are now off for summer vacation. School won't start up again until after we are back in Michigan, so their school experience in Brazil is over for now. I am super proud of Gretta for what a great job she did jumping in and making friends at school. The first few weeks were a bit rough but she made the most of it and it ended on a high note.
When I picked her up at school today all the girls were yelling, "Bye Gretta" and giving her big hugs. I wished I had taken my camera to get a picture of all of them.
Instead of signing year books they sign their school uniform shirts. She took her fabric markers which the other kids got a big kick out of and they all had a good time. 






0 comments: