Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thank you Valeria!!!

We went over to my friend Valeria house for brunch this morning. We all had a great time. I took her soon Lukas some legos. He loves legos and was super excited to put the fire truck together. Eliza was excited to help him too. 
She made us tapiocia. It's this super fine white flour that you can make a tortilla out of and put what ever you want inside of it. I had a ham and cheese one and Eliza a Nutella one. She gave Gretta a traditional Brazilian game and Eliza and Carli play doh. The girls have sure enjoyed playing the game she gave to Gretta and play doh is always a big hit!  Poor Carli didn't get to come with us because she was at school, but as soon as the lego box got opened I remembered why we don't have any legos at our house. They have so many small pieces and I am sure she would have had them all in her mouth!!!!
I meet Valeria at the INC. She only lives 4 blocks from me and has been a great help to me while we have been here! I am grateful for her. 




0 comments: