Wednesday, December 4, 2013

INC Christmas Bazaar

I went to the Newcomers Christmas Bazaar on Wednesday morning. I bought Carli a doll for Christmas and a nativity for myself. Eric should be happy I didn't buy any Brazilian gem stones!!! They had a lot of nice things for sale, but as with everything in Brazil it's super expensive, so I had to use some self control. I like to collect Nativities from places I have visited. I  have a beautiful one from Jerusalem made of olive wood. Then I have some smaller ones from Guatemala,Ecuador and right now I can't remember the others. I thought the booth didn't look very Brazilian, but they were the only Nativities and  liked that this one was self contained and didn't have lots of small pieces. As soon as I told the lady I wanted it I realized that she was selling stuff from Peru. Oh well. It's my Peruvian nativity bought in Brazil. I guess I still need to find a Brazilian one. 
It was R$28 which is a little under $15 USD so not cheap considering it's pretty small. 

0 comments: