Sunday, August 3, 2008

Burke Williams


For Christmas my father-in-law gave all the girls in the family a gift certificate to Burke Williams Spa. It took us 8 months to get there as a group, but it was worth the wait. Burke Williams is an ultra deluxe spa in Old Town. I enjoyed a massaged entitled, "Pure Relaxation". It defiantly was relaxing. I almost fell asleep on the table. After our treatments we took advantage of the spa facilities. They had a nice hot tub, steam room, and misting room.
Then we enjoyed a tasty dinner, 21 choices yogurt and some shopping. The only disappointment was that the bookstore was sold out of "Breaking Dawn". I guess I should have pre-ordered my copy. I ordered one last night and can't wait until it arrives next week. I just hope it comes in time to take it to Hawaii.
It was as great girls evening. Thanks Dennis!

1 comments:

mistyp said...

Dang! How did I get so behind on your blog? I swear there weren't any new posts last time I looked... I didn't know your sister was pregnant. Your hair looks cute short. An earthquake?! Glad Eliza is gaining weight! Lucky you with all these girls night's out!!!! Have fun in Hawaii! :)