Friday, August 8, 2008

Huntington Garden





Gretta, Eliza and I enjoyed the Huntington Garden free day today. I haven't been there for a long time. When Gretta was a little baby my friend Tisha had a pass, and we use walk our two little kids around the gardens. I forgot how big and impressive the grounds are. It is such a beautiful place. I really enjoyed the new Chinese Garden. It reminded me of Lo Lim garden that was across from the church in Macau. I have added two pictures of me and Sister Cromar taken in April 2000 while we were serving in Macua at the garden.
Hopefully we will make it back sometime soon.

2 comments:

mistyp said...

I loved that Macau garden across from the church. I've been thinking tons about mission days wiht the Olympics going on.

mistyp said...

Sorry for the mis-spelled word...I've got a kid pulling at my arm. Guess it's time to get up. :)