Saturday, August 2, 2008

My little girl is growing up!




I have been meaning to get Gretta out of the crib for a while, but it just hasn't seemed to happen. She started being able to climb out of it months ago, so I just lowered the rail so she could just climb in and out as she pleased. One of the reasons we hadn't moved her yet is that the only bed we had to move her to was a queen bed and I didn't want to have to make it everyday. Also last time we tried to have her sleep in a big bed she just climbed out of it and back into her crib. So we tried something new today... We switch my in-laws one of there twin beds for our the queen bed.
Eric was the work horse who borrowed a truck and preformed all of the manual labor. Gretta was so excited to sleep in it tonight and was especially excited because she knew it was Auntie Brittany's bed. We will see how it goes.

0 comments: