Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Christina

This picture was taken in March of 2000 in Macau. From left to right it is Shirley, a new member, Sister He, GiGi Chan, Me and Christina.
This picture was taken in the Macau Center Plaza. We spent hours contacting people as missionaries. Left it right it is Christina, Si Tou, GiGi Chan, Me and another stake missionary.
This is me, Eliza asleep, Christina and Gretta at the PCC August 2008. Since I saw Christina last she has been on a mission to Hawaii and is now back to Study at BYU-H. It was so much fun to see her. It is always such a testimony builder to see someone one from my mission who is still so strong in the gospel. GiGi Chan also served a mission to Hong Kong. These Macau girls are great! I loved Macau and the wonderful people I met there.






.

0 comments: