Thursday, August 21, 2008

Musical Beds

This morning Gretta brought out Eliza's baby moses basket and told Eliza that she wanted to switch her beds. She would switch her the moses basket for her crib. I thought great idea! I really want to move Eliza to the crib, but want to make it Gretta's idea so this was going to work out perfect!



However this is how it turned out in the end. Here is Gretta in her crib during her nap. This is the first time she has slept in her crib since we switched her to the big bed 2 +weeks ago. The good news is that she went to bed in her big bed tonight. I think Eliza is still going to have to sleep in the baby moses basket or the pack n play until Gretta will be okay with her sleeping in the crib. Then my worry what is she going to due to her when I am not looking. Someone who has gotten both of your kids to sleep in the same more let me know what to do. I would love some advice.
This morning hanging out in the baby moses basket.
This is what happen when I tried to put Eliza in the crib... Gretta just couldn't help herself and had to join her.
More hangin' out in the moses basket.
Finally Eliza asleep in the crib by herself. She seems liked her new home while it lasted.

0 comments: