Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Eliza's 4 month check up


Eliza had her 4 month check up. She has had a great month! At her 3 month check up she weighted 9 lbs 12.5 oz and was in the 5% tile for weight. Her growth curve was also flat. Well after a week of avocado oil, high calorie formula, and then three weeks of breast milk and formula bottles she has gained 4+ pounds in one month. It is hard to say what the problem was with her weight gain before, but the problem seems to be fixed and she has turned into the chubby baby she was longing to be. Dr. Sclundt has guaranteed me that this isn't going to lead to childhood obesity. I hope he is right. Here are her stats
24 3/4 inches long 75%tile
14lbs weight 70%tile
41 am head circumference 50% tile

Eliza is a charming baby who seems to have a smile for everyone. We are so glad she is part of our family.

1 comments:

jayna said...

Hi Gretchen-- I'm finally returning the blog visit! So fun to catch up on your cute little daughters. I love that you have a Gretta- her grandma must have been thrilled. Your little one is about the same age as my baby- but only about 1/2 her size!

Anyways, I'm adding you on now so I can keep tabs on your many adventures!