Saturday, November 16, 2013

Casa De Sao Lourenco- With Dennis and Linda

We picked Dennis and Linda up on our way back from the Temple at their hotel. They arrived this morning. They are staying in the same hotel Eric did when he came to Brazil for 2 weeks in July. It's very close to Eric's work.
We went home and got the girls and went to lunch. We went to Casa De Sao Lourenco. My neighbor recommend it as a good place to take kids. From the outside you wonder where you are going, but as soon as they open the front door you see this wonderful indoor/outdoor dinning space. They had a tree house for the kids, a coy fish pond, and also a room for them to play in with supervision. Saturday lunch is a buffet and it was excellent! They had great options for the kids even these cute smile face potato fries. As for the adults. I should have taken a picture of the buffet table. This isn't a chuck-o-rama. It was beautiful delicious high quality Brazilian food. Everything I ate was amazing! We all left stuffed! I couldn't even eat dinner I had had so much to eat.
In the kids room they made the girls balloon hearts. I am sad I didn't get a picture of Carli enjoying the chocolate truffles. She sure loves chocolate and also love having 4 adults to walk around with her. I am also glad I finally tried coconut water, so I never have to try it again. It wasn't what I expected:(
It was a lovely meal. 







The kids playroom





0 comments: