Thursday, November 14, 2013

Parking Ticket:(

I went to an International Newcomers(INC) event on Thursday morning. I was so proud of myself for finding the place and had a nice time meeting some new people. I parked on the street in what looked like a parking spot to me with no signs to say other wise, but I guess it wasn't a good parking spot because I got a ticket. 
It's frustrating because I have no idea what I did wrong. I wish I had taken a picture of the car parked, so maybe I could figure it out, but I didn't really see the ticket until I started driving away. 
It seems like as hard as I try to figure out all of the rules it's still hard to figure out what is going on around you when you can't really read the signs and don't understand the culture. 
If I had known that the lady's apartment I was going to that the security guard was so nice instead of like our Fort Knox guys I would have attempted to parking in her visitor parking. I guess I should have tried that first:(
Eric asked a guy at work what happens if you get a ticket and he says they mail it to who ever the car is registered to in about a month. I am not sure if the company is going to keep letting me drive the car. These INC outings so far haven't turned out great in the driving department. The first one I popped the right back tire and my second time I got a parking ticket. So far my track record isn't so good. 

0 comments: