Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Miss Independent

Carli wanted to take her own shoes off when we got home from school today. It took a little work but she did it. She is really enjoying school. She likes the teachers, kids and all of the activities. 
She had a little potty accident and got her outfit dirty. They changed her close into school clothes and then at pick up reminded me I should put an extra change of clothes in her bag. I did wonder what was in all of the kids big back packs. She pulls her bag like is a rolling back pack like all of the other kids have. 
It looks like I might need to get her another set of clothes for school. 
We got a note home from Eliza's school yesterday about clothes too!
I think we underestimated their uniform needs!

Dear Parents,
Because of the frequent temperature fluctuations and also the needs of the school day we ask that even students who are in school part-time, do not forget to bring changes of clothes in the backpack (coat, pants, short-sleeved shirts and long shorts and / or dress, underwear and / or pants). Remember that exchanges must be in uniform or plain colors (white for the shirts and navy blue for coats, pants, shorts and dresses).
We have the collaboration of all!
Sincerely,
GREEN BOOK SCHOOL

I emailed Eric and asked him if he thinks this note was sent to all parents or just us! Last week Eliza came home with someones coat because she was cold at school. I know it's suppose to get hot, but it's been pretty cold and rainy lately. I think the high yesterday was 64 deg F. The crazy thing is it can go from 60 to 80 deg is 1 hour or from 80 deg to 60 deg in one hours. 
I am going to have to figure out how to order them fleece jackets and a pair of long pants for Eliza and another outfit and jacket for Carli. I actually know how to drive to the store, but after that is where it gets tricky. I can order them online and they will deliver them, but I haven't figured out how to except a delivery at home yet. Once again everything is a bit complicated.



0 comments: