Saturday, November 2, 2013

Catavento Cultural - Post Two


I didn't even get pictures of everything we saw. We watched a great 3-D movie of Rio that made me even more excited to go to Rio. There was also a rock climbing wall, but we didn't understand you needed tickets and then there were times, so it didn't work out. Gretta was pretty sad. 
This hall was everyone's favorite. Gravity experiments and bubbles!
The whole field trip cost us $5 for parking. On Saturday the Museum is free. You would have thought that it would have been over run, but it wasn't and even crazier it looked like most people inside could afford to pay to get in. 
Compared to Free day at the Museums in Chicago (or even a non-free day) it was empty!
Eric asked around at work and no one had even heard of the palace. I guess it's a hidden gem in Sao Paulo. 







Poor Carli had no idea what her dad was going to expose her to!

Look at everyone's crazy hair! 












There was also a whole floor about the evolution and the human body. The girls found this exhibit about a baby growing interesting. All that it did for me is make me realize how far I have to go. I am 4 months pregnant now, and look how small the babies are and how much they have left to grow. I am so scared about how big I am going to get!!! I think I am really almost the same size and weight I was when I delivered Gretta. 

0 comments: