Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fun with the Fors

 Sunday Night- Gretta and Eliza all ready for their sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's hotel. Eliza actually didn't make it at the last minute she ended up coming home with Eric. 
Eric had to work Monday and Tuesday which didn't make their visit ideal, and I am just to tired to be the tour guide. Plus this city isn't safe and not only don't we all fit in the same car I don't really like to venture out without Eric either. They were suppose to find some tours to go on with the girls for Monday and Tuesday, but they didn't. It would have turned out better if they had.  
Monday- Dennis and Linda took the girls to the Aquarium. I didn't go so I don't have any pictures. It sounded more like a zoo than an aquarium. It had a mix of animals. The kids had a good time and Eliza liked riding in the Taxi because it had a GPS.
Tuesday- Was rough because the girls woke up cranky and didn't want to go any where with Grandma and Grandpa. They spend the whole morning at home with me fighting and whining which didn't make me to happy. I would have rather they went to school. Gretta ended up taking a nap in the afternoon and woke up with 104 deg temp. I was pretty sure she had Strep, so I called the pediatrician and he saw her right away. I was right and after one day of antibiotics she felt much better.   

Wednesday -Eric had the day off because it was a State Holiday so he took his parents and the girls back to the Science Museum while I stayed home. They had a good time. 





















0 comments: